Tuesday 17 July 2012

Parlez-vous Francais?

                                                             

Oui Oui! :P
      Am I the only one who wants to learn a new language? I can't be. So why is it so hard to do. I purchased a French box set with a friend called Living Language French. Unfortunately when we graduated I got the CD's and she got ....... well the whole thing ( I have it on my computer) . I've taken French courses through most of high school but I'm just recently getting interested in it. Plus, I have to learn this language my degree requires me to have proficiency in a language and French seems to be the easiest to pick up at the moment.
 Here's what I've been doing:
 The box set is divided into 3 various difficulty levels with three CD's per level.
So far I've gotten to the second CD of the first difficulty level. I don't know if it's working and I need help.
 Does anyone know the right way to use these CD's? I would love to learn a little before the summer ends and school starts. By the way it's in my master plan to be multi....yes not 'bi' but multi lingual so it'd be nice to get French out of the way. Please (pretty please) give me suggestions on the best way to tackle this.

Heres the link to the box set: http://www.livinglanguage.com/products/french/

                                                                                                                                 Love T

No comments:

Post a Comment