Sunday 8 July 2012

Apologies and a Poem

Hey there, I haven't posted in a while because I've been lazy. All my summer resolutions have been completely forgotten. Well cant live in the past and I'm feeling poetic so...:
I keep thinking
Of the things I want to do
I keep dreaming of being successful 
but I'm stuck in a bubble.

There's a wall that I can't get over
Its too high too climb and stretches infinitely in both directions
It could be the fear of failure
or the temptation of laziness
and my aspirations are never realized
If I keep pushing
searching for cracks and weaknesses 
the wall might come crumbling.

Well... that summarizes why I haven't posted. Also, this is the first poem I've ever posted online *hope its good* See you soon..(If I ever get past the wall)
                                                                                                                                  Love T.





No comments:

Post a Comment